[Hidden-tech] With Alexa no longer useful, where do you get traffic info on a site?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Aug 21 02:12:38 UTC 2019

Thanks! Robert and Max I will check out similarweb. I have the tab open and
will look at, it probably tomorrow. Paul, I didn't know Goolge Anaytics
could work on a site you don't own. How does one do that?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>**
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*
(move your mouse to "event videos")

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)