[Hidden-tech] little social media/marketing boost for the bees?

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Fri Aug 16 18:13:18 UTC 2019

Hello again,

We are a touring theatre company from Shelburne Falls and are about to
start a six show run at the second largest fringe theatre festival in
the world . . . in Edmonton. Our social media person is sick and google
chrome is having issues with our website :). Would anyone be available
to help out? We are performing our award-winning musical for all ages
about honeybees "TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE [1]."

We can be reached at 508 439 2069, at this email address or
pititheatre at protonmail.com.

Thank you!

Jonathan Mirin / Godeliève Richard
Piti Théâtre Company [2]
+1 (508) 439 - 2069 (USA)
Check out our Summer Tour of Western Canada! [3]

CREATIVITY CAMP AT ROWE CONFERENCE CENTER LAUNCHES AUG. 24! [4]

Links:
------
[1] https://tickets.fringetheatre.ca/performances.php?eventId=601:3072
[2] http://www.ptco.org