[Hidden-tech] Anyone have a decent mini-disc player I can borrow or rent overnight?

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Thu Aug 8 23:29:44 UTC 2019

Hi Hidden Tech’ers,
Quick ask here, Tl;dr version:

I need to find a Mini-disc player to transfer three mini-discs—wondering if anyone has one (with proper output cable) I might borrow or rent for 24 hours?

Longer version:
While traveling in Portugal last month I met an old French guy who, it turns out, knew and played music with my long time friend and Bhakti Yoga teacher, Shyamdas. Turns out this guy has 3 recordings stashed away which he lent me to transfer—yay! So, hoping to get these transferred this month so I can return them on time.

Many thanks!

Adam