[Hidden-tech] JOB opportunity at Stakeholders Capital

Eileen Spira eileen at stakeholderscapital.com
Thu Apr 18 18:54:21 UTC 2019

*Stakeholders Capital, Inc.
Socially Responsible Wealth Management Firm
Administrative Associate Position
Reports to Director of Operations/Client Services*

*Please reply to info at stakeholderscapital.com
*

*Who We Are:*

Stakeholders Capital is an independent wealth management firm with
offices in Amherst, Massachusetts and Santa Monica, California. Our
commitment to our clients includes our promise to integrate their values
with their financial goals. We provide comprehensive financial planning
and take pride in our exceptional service.

*What We Do:*
We combine traditional investment strategies with an in-depth knowledge
of socially responsible/impact investing. Our investments are carefully
selected within a sophisticated framework of broad-based global
diversification. Stakeholders Capital also provides access to
high-impact, private and local investment opportunities.

**

*We Are Looking For:*

An addition to our growing team. Someone who is committed to social
justice and local economies, is a good communicator and works well
independently and in a team environment. The work requires exceptional
attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and manage multiple
priorities. Optimistic outlook and a fun disposition, a must…

*Job Description*

Stakeholders Capital’s Administrative Associate is responsible for a
range of duties in our Amherst office and will be an integral part of
our team supporting all departments.

*Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:*

·Provide clerical and administrative support as needed to support client
services and operations

·Execute private Investment process and maintain accurate records

·Maintain electronic and paper documents for private investments

·Data entry portfolio management and CRM systems

·Assist with research and due diligence for impact investments

·Assist with social media and website

·Assist with marketing projects

*Qualifications:*

We seek applicants who share our commitment to socially responsible,
impact and community investing. Qualified applicants must be
detail-oriented, organized, enjoy administrative work and be comfortable
learning new technologies. Ideally candidates should have an interest in
finance. It is preferable for candidates to be skilled in technology and
be familiar with database technology. Experience in bookkeeping,
accounting, or related filed a plus.

*Compensation:*

Hourly rate of $18.00/hour, some schedule flexibility. Two 6 hour days
per week, to start. Opportunity for future advancement and additional hours.

*Location: Amherst MA*

*Benefits:*

TBD with increased hours

Stakeholders Capital, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants

for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression,

national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in

accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.

--
Eileen Spira
Director of Client Services/Operations

eileen at StakeholdersCapital.com
www.StakeholdersCapital.com
(o) 888-STK-HLDR (785-4537) x.1
(o) 413-306-3244
(f) 888-735-HLDR (4537)

-common good investing, uncommonly smart
-risk management with options
-socially responsible wealth management

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of StakeHolders Capital. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice. This e-mail may be considered advertising under federal law. If you do not want to receive similar commercial electronic mail messages in the future from StakeHolders Capital, you may change your e-mail preferences at any time by contacting our office.