[Hidden-tech] Posting: Seeking Talented UX/Interaction Designer for working prototype

KRIS SMOLE klsmole at msn.com
Mon Apr 8 18:01:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am seeking a talented UX/interaction designer to build a working prototype of a mobile events management app in Sketch or a similar tool. This mobile app will be geared toward teens (18+) and a college-age demographic. Advanced programming knowledge is not required; what I need is a visual thinker to turn our process flow into a beautiful, compelling preview of the app to come. Wireframes and mockups are an acceptable alternative.

Please contact me for project details.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

Kris Smole
503-246-1248 text