[Hidden-tech] UI/UX position at MassChallenge (Boston)

Paul Bissex paul at bissex.net
Sat Mar 24 15:37:01 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've been working on the engineering team for MassChallenge HQ for over
a year now and love it. We're growing our team, so if you know of UI/UX
professionals in the Boston area who might like to work with us, please
send them this way!

"Be the UX Designer for the software driving the world's largest startup
accelerator at MassChallenge. Our team and software have accelerated
thousands of startups worldwide. Join our team to bring consistency,
simplicity, and ease-of-use to the MassChallenge experience."

http://masschallenge.org/join-our-team

Thanks!

--
Paul Bissex, Software Engineer