[Hidden-tech] real estate trust legal help needed -- attorney recommendations near Amherst?

Jasper Lieber jasper at goatwalker.com
Mon Mar 19 13:57:50 EDT 2018

hi HT

yes, I know this is a bit off-topic, but t he HT hivemind is such an
excellent resource, I'll be glad for any suggestions on the following:

my sister is a trustee in a 3 person real estate trust, and she is having
issues with one of the other trustees.

does anyone have any recommendations for lawyers who work with real estate
trusts?

(please don't ask me to delve into details of the issue - it's stressful
enough as is and i'm strapped for time)

thanks

-jasper