[Hidden-tech] unlocking an iphone

Diana Hardina dianahardina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:49:48 EST 2018

I have an Iphone5 that was gifted to me from a sister. It has an ATT
antennae and I want to have it unlocked and take advantage of the free
phone calls and unlimited text I would get through having Comcast as my
Internet/landline provider. So" free" trumps the $7 a month I spend on my
rarely used tracphone. (I don't seem to need a cellphone in the hilltowns
and there is little service and would pay for data when I travel, maybe a
few times a year.)
Does anyone know who can unlock an iphone and at what cost. Hoping to not
have to travel anymore that 25 miles from Greenfield.
I like to hear from anyone who has done this successfully.
Thanks
Diana