[Hidden-tech] Got my PC today. How do I get it exchanging files with the Mac?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Mar 6 20:56:01 EST 2018

Thanks for all the advice on buying a computer. My Lenovo 320 arrived this
afternoon. I was able to run Edge, install Chrome, and purchase MS Office
(for $58—wow! And this is not a pirate copy).

But I cabled the two laptops together with a blue Ethernet cable, set up a
home network and can't get them talking together yet. I can't figure out
how to find the IP address of the PC which I might need according to one
set of instructions. But the help file hasn't been updated and talks about
Win 7. I'm running 10.

What I want to do is a selective backup of some of my documents and all of
my music. What's the best way to do this?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>**
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*
(move your mouse to "event videos")

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)