[Hidden-tech] Looking for quote on image formating

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Mar 2 14:09:07 EST 2018

We have a set of 78 images, in fact, a tarot deck, that I am planning
the next steps.
You can see all the images at: http://tarotmuertos.com

The original watercolors have been photographed with hi resolution
professional camera.
Local photographer: Stephen Petegorsky

I'm looking for quotes on formating the images in card format.
Would include: cropping, adding borders and making a set of print masters,
possibly getting print quotes, working with a printer,  possibly USA or
international.

Not looking for 'cheap quotes' -- we've put a fair bit already into the
project,
and want the next steps done right.

Suggestions welcome, if you want to quote, also contact offline.
Time line - within a few months.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global