[Hidden-tech] Best Wordpress theme suppliers

Sam McClellan sam at itabix.com
Wed Jan 31 12:36:50 EST 2018

Hi Rich - I enjoy working with Divi by Elegant Themes
https://elegantthemes.com, it's very clean which I like, and very
flexible and has a visual page builder with lots of nice functions built
in that are designed to work with the theme. Most of the sites I'm
making now are using a child theme based on it. There are also a lot of
child themes for it. It's not perfect, but I've tried a lot of themes
and I like this best. It's also in very active development with a large
number of 3rd party add-ons like Divi Booster, and they have a great
blog. The membership for $89/year gives you access to all their themes
and plugins for use on unlimited sites.They seem to have very good
support although I've never had to use it.

Sam