[Hidden-tech] JOB: Ruby/Web Developer

Eric Schimelpfenig eric at sketchthis.net
Mon Jan 8 15:08:41 EST 2018

Hello there! I'm a local startup that is creating software that will allow
you to take a 3D CAD model and fabricate it using robotic wood and and
metal cutters and milling machines.

I'm looking for a developer that can develop on top of SketchUp, the worlds
most popular 3D modeler. SketchUp has a Ruby API that allows one to do just
about anything you need in SketchUp.

A qualified developer doesn't have to be good at SketchUp (I can teach you)
but knowing Ruby and some web development is key as this plugin/service
will tie in both SketchUp and the web.

Please contact me via this email address. I look forward to hearing from
you!

--
Eric Schimelpfenig
www.EricSchimel.com