[Hidden-tech] OFFER: Minidisc player/recorder

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Mon Feb 26 10:24:20 EST 2018

Way back in the mists of time (circa 2000), there was a replacement for
cassette tapes called Minidiscs.  They were a great improvement on cassettes,
playing and recording digitally, and allowing random access.
My friends exchanged mix tapes with much better quality, in those last years
of owning music on physical media.

Perhaps someone still has a collection of these they would like to transcribe?
I've moved all of mine to MP3s, using the optical output of this player.
And so no longer need this device.

OFFER:
Sharp MD-R3 MD/CD deck
Minidisc play and record, 3-disk CD changer. SPDIF input and output.

https://www.cnet.com/products/sharp-md-r3-cd-changer-md-recorder/specs/

Free to a good home.