[Hidden-tech] Original Win8.1 Disc and Key

junkmail at creathcarter.com junkmail at creathcarter.com
Thu Feb 1 21:33:29 EST 2018

Hello Hidden Tech,

I'm somewhat new to this list, but it seems like a great resource and
I thought I'd take my chances with a particular search I'm having
trouble with.

I'm looking to buy an original Win 8.1 installation disc and key. I’m
trying to secure a legitimate license and avoid the latest updates to
8.1, specifically back-ported Win10 stuff.

It seems keys sold online now are mostly fraudulent, and I’m willing
to guess the ISO’s available on the microsoft site are updated
versions, so.. Help me Hidden Tech, you are (probably) my only hope.

Many thanks in advance!

creath