[Hidden-tech] someone who knows mailchimp

donna brooks donnabrook at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:27:07 EST 2018

Mail Chimpo suddenly want me to verify my website email ( this has been
verified before and I have been sending campaigns out with them for 1/2
dozen years). I click the button to have a verification code sent to my
website email I never get a code..

Emails from them come through but they  just tell me I have to verify. It
is sending me in a loop.

I did write customer service through Get Human and they told me to add
mailchimp to my contacts because the code is bouncing. I did but get the
same result. I found in trouble shooting on their site that whitelisting
could also help but I can't figure out how to do this. Does any one know
how to white list for mail chimp? Does anyone know if it would help?

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Thank you

Donna

--