[Hidden-tech] Anyone familiar with Minamaze WordPress theme?

Rich Roth rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Sep 18 13:32:35 EDT 2017

Shel,
It might be helpful if you are more exact as to what theme you mean.
I found a freebee Minamaze theme as well as a pro version:
https://wordpress.org/themes/minamaze/
https://www.thinkupthemes.com/themes/minamaze/

I do know what many of the more advanced screens have the ability to add
your own widgets which can then hold a plugin
or text block.  If you have the pro version ,they probably have a
support forum specifically for it,
while the free one has a support forum on WP site.

BTW, you can always upload a screen shot and put it as a image on the
web site under discussion

R.