[Hidden-tech] Experian Hack

Doug Lowing delowing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:15:04 EDT 2017

I verified the Equifax site will take any random name and number.
Therefore they assume everyone's information has been taken.

>From the NY times article:
"Except as my friend Justin Soffer pointed out on Twitter, you can enter a
random name and number into the site and it will tell you the same thing.
Indeed, I typed “Trump” and arbitrary numbers and got the same message.So
my default assumption quickly switched to this: Equifax has no earthly idea
who is affected. "

Wonderfulness.

-Doug Lowing