[Hidden-tech] At the Boston NonProfit Center: Building an Effective Data Culture at Your Nonprofit (October 11th)

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah.finn at techboston.com
Thu Sep 14 11:29:52 EDT 2017

Dear Hidden Tech Colleagues,

Tech Networks of Boston (TNB) exists to provide nonprofit organizations with integrated technology services.  It's also our privilege to offer nonprofits professional development opportunities that are both free of charge and free of sales pitches.

In that spirit, we're pleased to invite nonprofit professionals to a TNB Roundtable session about how nonprofits can build an effective data culture.

Our featured guest will be Ashley Winning, vice president of research and evaluation at Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath).

Here is what Ashley says about this session:

Is your organization grappling with how to build a strong and positive data culture? Do staff ever struggle to see the importance of data? Does data collection sometimes feel meaningless, cumbersome, confusing, or boring?

In this highly interactive roundtable discussion, we will share and learn about strategies to:

    ●  Understand your organization’s existing data culture, and break down barriers to building a stronger data culture

    ●  Integrate data into organizational practice, and encourage staff at all levels to use data to inform decisions

    ●  Move from numbers to stories, and make data meaningful and even fun!

Please note that you will need a confirmed registration in order to attend.   To find more information, or to register, please follow this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnb-roundtable-building-an-effective-data-culture-at-your-nonprofit-registration-37849934172?aff=hiddentech

If this session is booked to capacity by the time you seek to register for it, please go ahead and put yourself on the waiting list. We have a good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals on the waiting list.

We hope that you can join us for a vigorous and informative conversation, in which you will be welcome to share your knowledge, best practices, questions, and concerns!

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn  |  Senior Strategist
Tech Networks of Boston
1 Wadleigh Place  | South Boston, MA  02127
Phone: 617.504.8188 | Fax: 888.527.9333
deborah at techboston.com | techboston.com<http://techboston.com/>
We are a Certified B Corp<https://www.bcorporation.net/community/tech-networks-of-boston>! | Visit our Boston Techie Blog<http://techboston.com/about-tnb/blog/>
Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tech-Networks-of-Boston/120678104635044>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/TechBoston>, and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-networks-of-boston>!