[Hidden-tech] Referrals?

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 11:03:54 EDT 2017

Hi fellow hidden-techies!
I’m looking for suggestions for two very different types of services:

1) A competent, trustworthy, dependable, and not-too-expensive handy-person; someone who can do home carpentry, light plumbing, and general fix-it tasks, as well as occasional large projects. A few small projects for now; much ongoing work over time. Had a great person for some years who recently stopped doing this kind of work.

2) An inexpensive service for making and/or copying CD’s or DVD’s from older reel-to-reel tapes, cassettes, and perhaps other older formats. Just basic stuff for personal use. Have a few specific tasks now, and others coming up from time to time.

I will appreciate a lot any suggestions for these areas from this great network. BTW - No internet or programming experience required for either :-).

Alan Hurwitz