[Hidden-tech] Website developer

Alex Kent alex.m.kent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:27:27 EDT 2017

Hello Hidden Techers:

The Amherst Food Co-op, a startup cooperative grocery store for the Amherst
area, is looking for an individual who has good website design and
development skills to update our website.  As a startup without an
operating cashflow, we have limited funds, but it is essential that we have
an up-to-date and compelling web presence.

We currently run our website on the Nationbuilder platform, and we also
process new member-owners through that platform. We need to update most of
the website's content (we will provide that content), and we need to devise
a seamless mechanism to speed member-owner intake and registration. We need
a member-owner counter on the website. The website has to be simple,
intuitive, and attractive.

We are looking for a person who has an understanding of and willingness to
learn about the cooperative business model. We need someone who will bring
their passion to this project which, although limited in scope, will have
much larger meaning and value for our community.

Compensation is negotiable.

Please contact me by email or phone: 413-896-7641    alex.m.kent at gmail.com

Alex Kent
President, Board of Directors
Amherst Food Co-op

*Alex KentAmherst, MA USA413-896-7641日英翻訳*