[Hidden-tech] Strengthening Our Communities: 2nd Annual Board Conference

Marla Michel marla.s.michel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:32:44 EDT 2017

Hi, Hidden-Techies.  Many of you serve on local boards. Hopefully, you're
aware of the great work Leadership Pioneer Valley (www.leadershippv.org)
does for cultivating our regional leaders and supporting inclusiveness. If
not, check out LPV. Also, check out this event later this month.

Strengthening Our Communities: 2nd Annual Board Conference

Attend the region's premier conference for nonprofit board members and
executive directors.  If you are a board member or employee of a nonprofit
organization, we have sessions tailored to you.   Our organizations face a
complexity of issues without a lot of resources.  You play a vital role in
the well-being of our communities and we want you to have the tools to
succeed.

Join us for our 2nd Annual Board Conference featuring keynote speaker
Councilor Jossie Valentin on "Courage and Civility", breakout sessions,
<http://leadershippv.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=546a4262f7ae344ae2859e459&id=78f1a92501&e=1836948d7c>
and opportunities to network with others.  Topics include: Fundraising,
Social Media Savvy, Board Basics, Organizational Sustainability, Strategic
Planning, Building Effective Boards, and Engaging Multiple Generations.
Sponsored by the Leaders OnBoard Program of Leadership Pioneer Valley

Saturday, October 28

9 am- 1:30 pm

Greenfield Community College

1 College Drive, Greenfield
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+College+Drive,+Greenfield&entry=gmail&source=g>

Register at https://fallboardconference.eventbrite.com

-Marla Michel, member of LPV's board and other interesting endeavors