[Hidden-tech] TSNE MissionWorks and TNB are livestreaming a Roundtable segment for the first time ever on Nov. 10th!

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah.finn at techboston.com
Sun Nov 5 17:15:46 EST 2017

Dear Hidden Tech Colleagues,

Some of you have expressed a desire to participate remotely in the Roundtable series that takes place at the Boston NonProfit Center - here's your opportunity!

On November 10th, we will be livestreaming (i.e., webcasting) a segment of our Super Roundtable session with Quintus Jett; the topic will be creating nonprofit capacity through new breakthroughs in data.  Livestreaming is an exciting experiment for us, and we invite you to register for this session.

The livestreaming will begin at 10:30 am (eastern time), and conclude at 11:00 am (eastern time).   Remote viewing is free of charge, in keeping with our policy that Roundtable series events are offered at no cost whatsoever to nonprofit professionals.

To find more information about this opportunity to see the livestream, or to register for it, please follow this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/super-roundtable-livestream-about-nonprofit-operational-capacity-analysis-registration-39554874695?aff=hiddentech

We hope that you'll join us online on November 10th!

Best regards from Deborah

P.S. If you'd like to see a frequently updated list of upcoming Tech Networks of Boston events, please visit www.techboston.com/events .

Deborah Elizabeth Finn  |  Senior Strategist
Tech Networks of Boston
1 Wadleigh Place  | South Boston, MA  02127
Phone: 617.504.8188 | Fax: 888.527.9333
deborah at techboston.com | techboston.com
We are a Certified B Corp! | Visit our Boston Techie Blog
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!