[Hidden-tech] 6/7/17 at 2pm: Fr. Law Library meeting w. Trial Court officials, citizens. Important!

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:10:36 EDT 2017

Hi Hidden Tech Folk,

All welcome. Please attend a very important upcoming meeting about
destruction of the Franklin Law Library collection between Trial Court
officials, and citizens. It will be on Wed., June 7th @2pm, at the downtown
campus of Greenfield Community College, 270 Main St., Greenfield, MA. The
meeting will be a talking stick circle format, and will be a two hour
meeting. Participants are requested to attend the full meeting, as the most
important part of the circle dialogue process is listening to all
viewpoints. Please RSVP if you are able, so we have an idea how many to
accommodate. All citizens welcome, even from other counties as Boston
officials, such as the Head Law Library Coordinator for Massachusetts will
be there.

It is vital to have citizens at this meeting. The plan is to shred the rest
of the county law libraries, if citizens do not insist that this be
stopped. I just heard of another library 5 minutes ago whose collection was
reduced by 85% as I am writing this. I can not emphasize strongly enough
that once these 100 - 200 year old, printed original, and therefore
verifiable, historic law books and records are lost, it is irrevocable, and
the only thing that will be left are tamperable, unverifiable digital
records of our laws, case law, and constitutional records. We have already
uncovered instances of abridging, obscuring, and even altering and removing
facts of law still in effect in newer editions and/or digital records. This
is of concern to all citizens who wish to preserve the sovereignty granted
to us in Article 4 of the Mass Constitution Declaration of Rights (cited
below). Please help us stop the disappearing of the legal record of our
rights.

FYI, I am working on a summary report of our research that I hope to have
up on our facebook page: Save Our Law Libraries: https://www.facebook.com/
savethelawlibs/ , and will email it very soon. It will help us if you can
forward our petition, our FB page, and our email address,
saveourlawbooks at gmail.com to any lists of people you think would want to
know about this, especially right now, as it will help officials know that
we continue to be concerned.

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/86-of-200-yr-old-franklin

Warm Regards to All,

Lisa

*Mass. Constitution; Declaration of Rights:

Art. IV. The people of this commonwealth have the sole and exclusive right
of governing themselves as a free, sovereign, and independent State, and
do, and forever hereafter shall, exercise and enjoy every power,
jurisdiction, and right which is not, or may not hereafter be, by them
expressly delegated to the United States of America in Congress assembled.

Art. V. All power residing originally in the people, and being derived from
them, the several magistrates and officers of government, vested with
authority, whether legislative, executive, or judicial, are their
substitutes and agents, and are at all times accountable to them.

Art. XI. Every subject of the commonwealth ought to find a certain remedy,
by having recourse to the laws, for all injuries or wrongs which he may
receive in his person, property, or character. He ought to obtain right and
justice freely, and without being obliged to purchase it; completely, and
without any denial; promptly, and without delay, conformably to the laws.

Black's Law Dictionary:
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. A right guaranteed to the citizens by the
Constitution and so guaranteed as to prevent legislative interference
therewith. Delaney v. Plunkett, 146 Ga. 547, 91 S.E. 561, 567, L.R.A.1917D,
926, Ann.Cas.1917E, 685.

--
Lisa Hoag Designs
PO Box 983