[Hidden-tech] Swift or SQL Coders - questions

Brian Legg brian.legg at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:16:04 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I've always been interested in coding and I'm starting to teach myself some
iOS coding in Swift via some of the many tutorials available online, as
well as build very basic apps, but I would love to interview or shadow
someone in the area who is actively coding ios apps or using SQL or both
for work. I would really appreciate even 10 minutes of their time to ask
some educational and resource advice regarding how to pursue learning and
what to pursue.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Best,
Brian

774-262-8655