[Hidden-tech] Tomorrow Mon. 5/15 @ 5 - 7:15pm: Franklin Law Library: Upcoming Citizens Talking Stick Circle

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Sun May 14 14:13:42 EDT 2017

Hi,
Just a reminder that there will be a meeting on May 15th, from 5 - 7:15pm
to discuss the destruction of most of our 30,000 volume 200 year old county
law book collection. The meeting will be at Greenfield Public Library in
the Greenfield Room. Please join us, we would like citizens to give their
thoughts about why these books are important., and help us decide how best
to restore our collection. Just FYI, we've had offers of donations of law
books of the same period, so we may be able to recover more than one would
initially think. this meeting is in preparation for a important meeting
with trial court officials, legislators, and other public officials.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hoag

--
Lisa Hoag Designs