[Hidden-tech] Office rental share -- downtown Amherst

Zach Fried zach at localprosper.com
Tue Mar 28 13:41:08 EDT 2017

We are looking to add two more people to our shared office space in
downtown Amherst. The space is located in the former B. Home location, 220
N. Pleasant Street, two doors north of Hair by Harlow, and steps away from
Henion Bakery and the Post Office.

We recently refreshed the ~1100 sq ft space, and we are looking to find two
more folks who are interested in working in an inviting space with an
ecological designer, the owner Of Note Stationers
<http://www.ofnotestationers.com/>, and the owner of Local Prosperity
<http://localprosper.com>, a business / technology consultancy. The
available spaces are:

   - $300, One of the two spaces in the large (~500 sq ft) front room.
   - $400, A private ~120 sq ft office, with a door and west facing window,
   located at the rear of the space. This office could be used a possible
   share with two people (details TBD).

Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hktu90mzkwagxmx/AACd8SFCjrG9vPv0woMS1KR3a?dl=0

Your rent includes:

   - Wifi
   - Bathroom access
   - Coffee area w/ mini fridge, hot water pot etc.
   - Parking in the rear of the building

Interested? Email Russell Wallack, wallack.russell at gmail.com for more
information and to set up a tour of the space.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Russell, Kate, and Zach