[Hidden-tech] Seeking Media Experts for Western Mass Media Advocates think tank

Liz Friedman lizfriedm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:29:52 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Please join traditional and social media, marketing, and public relations
professionals as well as photographers and videographers for a one-time
strategy meeting to discuss how the local media is addressing political
efforts throughout the region. Our goal is to ensure that all local efforts
have the best media possible and that it honestly reflects the incredible
insurgence of political activism and organized efforts to address the
policies of the new administration at the local level.

Again, this is a one-time conversation and does not commit you to any
additional commitment beyond this meeting.

I'm happy to talk with you about this more. You can reach me at 413-658-8231
<(413)%20658-8231>.

I hope you can join us!

Warmly,

Liz Friedman