[Hidden-tech] re- Help needed to install LINUX Mint on our Scout troop's HP-100B All-in-One

Steve Berian qualityleader at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:56:14 EST 2017

I had downloaded Linux Mint to a USB flash drive, but this old machine can't access its USB ports to boot from.

So looks like I have to burn a DVD with the ISO.

I've looked at several tutorials but don't understand how I address the drive.

Or once the executable is on the DVD, and I boot from that drive, it will take care of itself?

Or do I have to write a command on the command line, and if yes, what's the command?

The machine  currently has WIN-7 Professional, 32bit OS on it.

I'll appreciate your insight!

Be well !

Steve Berian,
Manufacturing Operations, Lean-Six Sigma  & Quality Professional
MS; ASQ- CQA, CQE & CQM-OE

Biased for action, and passionate for high quality & reliability, I bring order out of chaos!

POB 1012
E Longmeadow, MA 01028
C: 413-304-1093;
http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveberian