[Hidden-tech] Clickfunnels

Theodore Schiff tedschiff at valleymassagetherapy.com
Thu Mar 2 12:35:37 EST 2017

Hi Hidden Tech Members,

I am looking to get suggestions and assistance with respect to my hiring someone to do Clickfunnels for me with my massage therapy practice on Facebook.

Recently I received a call from a gentleman that said he is in the process of launching his Clickfunnels business and he offered to put together a Facebook Ad Campaign for me one time at no charge in return for me funding $100.00 to Facebook Advertising and agreeing to write him a testimonial at the end if what he did for me worked and got me clients.

Well we’ve spent a little under $50.00 of the hundred dollars and the test is coming to an end this Friday. Selling an inexpensive half hour massage for $21.00 has attracted about fourteen people to provide me with their names, phone number and email addresses and I have had four of the people click through or book with me over the phone a one hour session for $39.00 and one half hour session for the $21.00.

I am wondering what I should be paying this person per month to manage my Facebook Ad Campaigns with Clickfunnels? He wants me to commit $200.00 a month to Facebook Advertising and pay him separately for his services monthly.

Does anyone know what he should be charging monthly to manage the Clickfunnels advertising and would anyone be willing to talk to me about Funnel Marketing and whether I should be paying someone else at all to do it for me or managing it myself. Please get back to me.

Thanks,
Ted Schiff
(413)687-7878
tedschiff at valleymassagetherapy.com