[Hidden-tech] * * * * * Need a nice big wooden desk with great features? * * * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:56:34 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I want to spread the word for a friend, that she is selling her wonderful
old desk and I thought for sure someone here needs just such a desk as
their place to do their work and have client meetings.

Here is her Craigslist post:
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/6175479775.html

As you can see in her description, Pf designed this desk and had it made
for her 33 years ago, and boy, if I had the room, I would snatch this desk
up for myself.

If interested, you can either reply to the CL ad directly, or shoot me an
email, and I can forward it to Pf's email.

Take care,
Deb