[Hidden-tech] complete weekly site and transition from old site

Nate Jasper nate at designnorthampton.com
Fri Jun 16 09:06:13 EDT 2017

Hello Don and Tom,

Don - thanks for the referral  :-)
Tom - long time! You sent me some work back in November of 2013, thanks again btw.

With transitioning to Weebly, you only need to point the domain DNS to the weebly servers (change the a-record).
Weebly has unlimited hosting built-in so is it easier than most migrations.

One thing to watch for: before the move, note old and new URL paths and add redirects to the weebly admin as needed, and update google site map once completed.
Also if you need to migrate email that is whole other process.

I have built over a dozen weebly sites and I think you will really enjoy how easy it is to build and publish. Let me know if / how I can help.

Thanks,

Nate Jasper
www.designnorthampton.com <http://www.designnorthampton.com/>
413.281.8184