[Hidden-tech] Venue Change: 6/7 Franklin Law Library Dialogue Circle meeting, still at @2pm: now at Franklin County Justice Center, Clerks Office, 3rd floor

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:46:33 EDT 2017

Hi All,
This is important. Only this morning I received notice that the Trial
Courts insisted on a venue change. The meeting will still be June 7th,
@ 2pm. It will now be in the Franklin County Justice Center, 3rd
floor, in the Clerks Office; Conference Room. I am advising folks to
try to come early, as it may take time for everyone to go through
security at the Courthouse. Please let your networks know. I worked
all day today to retain the meeting venue at GCC, unsuccessfully. So
now I am notifying people about the new location for the meeting.

Franklin Law Library Citizens and Trial Court Officials Talking Stick
Circle Dialogue
June 7th, 2pm to 4:30pm
Franklin County Justice Center (aka Courthouse)
43 Hope St, Greenfield, MA 01301
3rd Floor, Clerks Office, Conference Room (go to Clerks Office)

My cell phone # 413-548-4553.

Someone will be at Greenfield Community College to redirect
participants to the new venue.

Warm Regards,

Lisa

Just FYI We're in the news today about Franklin Law Library. New
England Public Radio interviewed me, and it was aired this morning and
this evening. Here is the link to the article:
http://nepr.net/post/not-trusting-digitization-some-want-mass-law-books-preserved#stream/0

Also, Stan Rosenberg wrote a letter about Franklin Law Library on our
behalf to Chief Justice Paula Carey cc Jonathan Williams,
Administrator of the Executive Office of the Trial Court. Here is the
link:
• Stan Rosenberg Letter:
http://www.stanrosenberg.com/article/senate-president-rosenberg-expresses-concerns-about-book-reductions-made-franklin-county-law

--