[Hidden-tech] jobs: downsizing & organizational assistance / general help / blueberries

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Sat Jul 29 12:20:21 EDT 2017

Hi Hidden-Techers,
We are looking for three forms of help today:
1. Piti Theatre is transitioning to an RV/Storage set-up in preparation for
our To Bee or Not to Bee National Tour <http://www.ptco.org/tour> this
fall. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who does "personal
organizing" type work who could help us with this process? We are also
looking for a used RV and are reaching out to Bee Friendly people and orgs
across the country interested in hosting performances.
2. On a related note, we are seeking a young person (or someone who wants
some exercise) to help with tasks related to the above on a regular basis
during August/September.
3. Our friends at the Benson Place, a beautiful organic blueberry farm in
Heath, MA, are seeking some last minute extra help this weekend after
losing a couple of workers. If there is a teenager in your life or you know
someone who might be interested, call Meredith Wecker at 413 337 - 5340.
Thank you!
Jonathan
Jonathan Mirin / Godeliève Richard
Piti Théâtre Company <http://www.ptco.org>
+1 413 625 6569 (USA)
+41 (0)32 937 13 21 <032%20937%2013%2021> (Switzerland)

<https://www.facebook.com/pititheatre>

<http://www.ptco.org/beeweek>

<http://www.ptco.org/beeweek>