[Hidden-tech] On-Line Writing Portfolio

anderson at crocker.com anderson at crocker.com
Thu Jul 13 11:17:31 EDT 2017

Hello Hidden Tech,

I'm looking for suggestions for a web site to host my writing
portfolio. I've been using Webs.com, but lately their site maintenance
software hasn't been working well, and it's time to move on.

My needs are simple. I just want to park a couple dozen files on half
a dozen pages - mostly .doc and PDF files, and some images. No
shopping cart, no blogs, and I don't care about email. I'd like a
do-it-yourself page creation system that's reasonably attractive,
reasonably priced, and easy to use. There are a lot of choices out
there - can anyone suggest a site that's worked for them?

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
http://davidjanderson.net