[Hidden-tech] Flipping out

Edward Bride ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Jul 12 09:21:23 EDT 2017

HTers,

One of the best inexpensive purchases I made 10 years ago was a FLIP video
cam. Even after the company went bankrupt and I couldn't use their software
for sharing videos, it still worked fine for creating little movies and
uploading to YouTube.

But with Windows 10, I can't seem to do that, either. So, all the little
snippets from a recent vacation are sitting on my computer, waiting to be
woven into a scrapbook. What easy-to-use (and preferably free) software do
you advise for this? A Windows movie maker? iTunes? Etc.

Or...has anyone gotten FLIP SHARE software to work on Win10?

Thanks, in advance,
Ed Bride