[Hidden-tech] Blue Block screen protectors?

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Mon Jul 10 14:45:10 EDT 2017

My eye doctor recommended I get blue blocker on my glasses but as it alters the way you see color I cannot go this route as I edit images on my computer all the time. I want to find a blue blocker shield that I can place on my MACBOOK Pro that is Temporary and easy to take on and off. That way I can leave it on most of the time but remove when editing pics. Does such a thing exist? I keep finding things that aren’t met to go on and off repeatedly.

Dede

Dédé Wilson

Pre-order my newest book The Low-FODMAP Diet Step by Step <https://www.amazon.com/Low-FODMAP-Diet-Step-Personalized-Disorders/dp/0738219347/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=XNW2R555VGWFTKRYT5GD&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=a6aaf593-1ba4-4f4e-bdcc-0febe090b8ed&pf_rd_i=desktop>
Stay Tuned for the Launch of FODMAPeveryday.com <http://fodmapeveryday.com/>