[Hidden-tech] Do you have VR content?

David Mager davidmager at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 17:17:02 EST 2017

Happy New Year you Hidden Techees

I am looking to put together a VR experience with Dr. Deepak Chopra as voice over for our Dream Weaver project. We are looking for nature scenes - sky, mountains, forests, jungles, gardens, flowers, waterfalls, oceans, waves, snow, time-lapsed plants footage of plants, herds or troops of animals, birds, sunrise, sunset, lava, avalanche, etc.  that could be interactively viewed through a VR helmet, Oculus, Samsung Gear, Google Cardboard, etc.

20 minutes in all but it could be made up of several 30 second scenes spliced together.

Or do you know of a stock house that has 360o VR footage?

Thank you in advance

Sustainably yours

David Mager
Deepak Chopra Dream Weaver