[Hidden-tech] looking for an old phone charger

Ed Bride Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Feb 22 08:46:35 EST 2017

I recently switched models of LG, and the charger is a new configuration. The old one, which I no longer need, has tapered ends; the new one has square corners. Does the Moto jack have tapered ends? Maybe I can send you a photo of the jack (I don’t think HT will allow it as an attachment).

Does your friend need the wall adapter, too? These are standard, having just the USB socket. Or will s/he charge the phone by the USB connection to a computer?

Ed