[Hidden-tech] Freelance Ruby Developer

Joel Mollison Joel at NortheastIT.net
Tue Feb 21 13:08:29 EST 2017

Hello all,

I have a client that is currently seeking a company or freelance Ruby on Rails developer to support their current website.  Hourly preferred, support contract may be possible.  Client currently has their own domain/hosting platform and is simply looking for ongoing development and security support as required.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks,

Joel Mollison
President
[NEITSystems-logo -sig -45k-lowres]<http://www.northeastit.net/>
IT Happens. Problem Solved.
Office: 413- 736-6348 x102
Mobile: 413-695-6007

ATTENTION:As an effort to deliver the best possible service to our clients, please direct any emails regarding support requests to HelpDesk at NortheastIT.net. A ticket number and support request will be generated for you automatically. Thank You!