[Hidden-tech] ?Social management tool?

Sabine Merz snmerz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:27:23 EST 2017

Hello,

I please need some advice on what social management tool to get.

The one I have only works for Twitter.

Considerations: Money. Ideally I would like to pay no more than $10 a month.

I have to manage three accounts but would love to be able to up it up to four.

I just need to use it for Twitter and Facebook.
Instagram would be nice but as far as I know they do not allow third party integration, yet.

I looked at Buffer but simply cannot decide.
Hootsuite, I just do not like the interface as much but I am open to suggestions.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,
sabine merz
snmerz at comcast.net