[Hidden-tech] "Local" source for Raspberry Pis

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sun Dec 17 22:20:49 EST 2017

I have a neighbor whose son-in-law is looking to get a Raspberry Pi for
Christmas. I have already pointed her at Adafruit.com, but it is a little late
to get it in time for Christmas at this point, so I am wondering if there is
any place near Amherst or Greenfield which might actually have Raspberry Pis
on their shelves, since the obvious answer, Radio Shack, has become
non-existent (I bought my first Arduino at a Radio Shack). For example, did
the tech store in Amherst (replacing Commics/Gaming store that wen under)
every get off the ground?

I am also curious for myself as well.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933