[Hidden-tech] Office available in downtown Greenfield

Paul Bissex paul.bissex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:39:39 EST 2017

A room in our three-room office suite has become available. The rooms are connected, though we pay rent individually to the landlord.

Features:
* Convenient Main Street location, halfway between Greenfield Coffee and the Brass Buckle
* Cheap rent
* Easygoing office mates
* Wifi
* Dog-friendly

Great for remote workers. I've been in this office through three different jobs over the past 6 years.

Feel free to share my contact info with anybody you know who might be interested.

--
Paul Bissex
Software Engineer, MassChallenge Inc.