[Hidden-tech] Follow-up from Kentuckians Dialogue in Leverett: "Reflections" @Mt Toby 12/11

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:59:36 EST 2017

Hi All :) This is a forward from Paula Green of the Leverett Community
peace organization that bought us the wonderful dialogue with the folks
from Letcher County, KY, and the open forum day with them not too long ago.
Warm Regards,
Lisa Hoag

REFLECTIONS
What We Learned from our Weekend
with our Kentucky Guests
Monday, December 11, 7 pm
Mt. Toby Friends Meeting House
194 Long Plain Rd (Rt. 63) Leverett
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
The Bridging Committee of the Leverett Alliance hosted 11
folks from Letcher County KY the weekend of Oct 27-30, all
participating in dialogues, meeting the public at a community
forum, contra dancing and shape-note singing. The success of
the weekend in bridging two very different communities was
exhilarating. Come hear members of the Bridging Committee
speak about their experience.
• What were the closed dialogues (6 hours altogether) like?
• What thoughts went into the overall weekend design?
• What did we learn about the Kentuckians and ourselves?
• What kinds of shifts and insights took place?
• How did we manage hot-button political issues?
• Where does this bridging endeavor go from here?
• Answers to your questions . . . and more

--
Lisa Hoag Designs
PO Box 983