[Hidden-tech] Book designers

Claudia Gere claudia at claudiagere.com
Tue Aug 29 09:09:32 EDT 2017

I highly recommend Greg Caulton, a local, experienced, creative professional designer for both interior and cover design. You can check out some of his portfolio here: http://gregcaulton.com/art-direction/

Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Where Smart People Become Outstanding Authors

http://tiny.cc/nameyourbook

+1.413.359.0003

ClaudiaGere.com