[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Video Game Design Instructor

Jeff Mackler jeff at mrwconnected.com
Fri Apr 21 23:31:32 EDT 2017

Relaying the following message for those interested.  Contact Ken directly.

----

I'm trying to hire a Video Game "Designer" to teach 11-16 year olds in our
Summer Youth Program in July at Holyoke Community College.  I know the
metro Northampton area is a hotbed of Gaming Design...I just don't have any
idea of how to break into that network of tech professionals. The two
courses run from July 10- 21 (1 week each), M-F, 9am-4pm with a $2200.
stipend for the 2 weeks.

If you have any thoughts or who I can contact, I'd greatly appreciate it.
These courses have been running consistently every summer for 6 years. My
current instructor moved down to New Haven.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken White
Dean, Community Services