[Hidden-tech] For Sale: Kids Yepp Seat for e-assist family cargo bike

Caleb Clark calebjohnclark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:32:42 EDT 2017

We bought this Yepp seat in Brattleboro new and used it once on our
Radwagon electric assist family cargo bike. When we tested the seat with
our 2 year old and 5 year old the bike was too heavy for my wife and fell
once while she was stopped.

So we're selling the seat and looking at lighter and lower family electric
assist cargo bikes for her to use with monkey bars only.

We found the seat to be very well made and easy to use. We used it
literally once.

Yep Easyfit Bike Seat, orange: Link: http://a.co/ekYvgeV

Yepp Child Bike Seat Easyfit adapter:
https://www.radpowerbikes.com/products/yepp-easyfit-adapter

PHOTOS HERE:
http://www.achydad.com/2017/03/got-used-family-cargo-bike-electric.html

We spent $200 for the seat, and $30 plus shipping of the adapter. We'll
sell for $175.00

Caleb Clark
Downtown Brattleboro
917-703-5580
calebjohnclark at gmail.com

--

*Caleb Clark*
> Marlboro College, degree chair, Teaching with Technology:
marlboro.edu/edtech
> calebjohnclark at gmail.com | calebjc.com <http://www.calebjc.com> |
achydad.com <http://www.achydad.com>
"The problem with communication is the assumption it has been
accomplished." - G. B. Shaw