[Hidden-tech] VBA Classes

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Thu Apr 13 11:27:37 EDT 2017

Pioneer Training is now offering a series of on-line VBA classes, starting
on April 25, 2017. If you use MS Office and want to automate repetitive
tasks or create more user-friendly applications for your users, Visual Basic
for Applications is the tool you want.

We are offering a series of six live, instructor-led on-line classes in
Excel VBA. Details are on our website,
https://www.ptraining.com/class-schedule-3/.

Standard price for the classes (six 90-minute sessions, plus three one-hour
online labs) is $600. We are offering Hidden Tech members a 10% discount on
these classes. Simply let us know you are a member when you sign up.

Please feel free to write me if you have any questions. And, yes, I did
check with our Hidden-Tech webmaster before posting this.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8

Northampton, MA 01060