[Hidden-tech] Design Thinking: A Crash Course

Humera Fasihuddin humera at humera.com
Tue Apr 11 15:24:23 EDT 2017

Hello Hidden-Tech Colleagues,

It's been a while. I've been operating nationally for the last decade and
am now working for the Stanford d.school while still living in Hadley, MA.
How's that possible, you ask? Well... come find out.

This Friday, my colleague Katie Dzugan and I will be facilitating a short
workshop in Design Thinking. We'll start by getting our feet wet on a
simple design challenge, then go deeper on our learning with a problem many
of us think about... how do we connect awesome, smart college students with
some of the great industry opportunities in our region. Whether it is to
inform some of the real-world projects taken on in the classroom or for
summer internship opportunities, how might we enable stronger connection to
our region's brightest?

Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/design-thinking-a-crash-course-tickets-33498016469
.

Best,
Humera.

Humera Fasihuddin, Co-Director, University Innovation Fellows
<http://www.universityinnovationfellows.org/>
... a program of the d.school at Stanford University
<http://dschool.stanford.edu/university-innovation-fellows/>.

*November 30th, 2016: The White House recognizes the University Innovation
Fellows program in a fact sheet released by the Office of Science and
Technology Policy celebrating president Obama’s legacy in support of
entrepreneurship. Click here
<http://universityinnovationfellows.org/what-does-entrepreneurship-mean-to-you/>
to access the fact sheet and hear student perspectives on what
entrepreneurship means to them.*

*Application Deadline for Fall 2017 Cohort: May 1, 2017 (more information
here <http://universityinnovationfellows.org/apply/application/>).*