[Hidden-tech] Fw: Technology consultant offers complimentary consultation

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Sep 29 20:19:41 EDT 2016

Passing this on for my friend and mentor Oshana Himot. She has been of
enormous help to me in shifting the focus of my own business to encompass
the much bigger mission I've taken on of showing the business world how to
thrive by turning hunger and poverty into sufficiency, war into peace, and
catastrophic climate change into planetary balance:

I work as a technology consultant, creating strategic relationships among
> universities, scientists, companies and the investment community.  To hear
> about your work and the ways I may be able to assist you, email us for a
> complimentary consultation at: oshanaben at yahoo.com.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)