[Hidden-tech] Google Forms--how to get notified of responses?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Sep 29 16:44:26 EDT 2016

Hi, folks, I have a couple of Google forms on one of my websites. Is there
a way to configure them so that I get an email when there's a new response
to check?

Thanks, as always,

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)